This recipe is for a delicious baked cheese ravioli and garlic cheese bread. It is really easy and quick. The printable recipe is below.
This recipe is for a quick, easy and delicious Baked Cheese Ravioli and Garlic Cheese Bread.
Write a review
For the ravioli
- 1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (or any kind you prefer)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar of spaghetti or marinara sauce
For the garlic bread
- 1 loaf of french or italian bread
- garlic powder
- shredded mozzarella cheese
To make the baked ravioli
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour pasta sauce into bottom of baking dish (as much or as little as you like).
- Lay frozen ravioli in rows on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese all over the top of the ravioli.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese all over the top of parmesan.
- Add a second layer of frozen ravioli.
- Cover top layer of ravioli with remaining pasta sauce and then sprinkle parmesan and shredded mozzarella all over the top of the sauce.
- Cover with foil and baked for 30-45 min depending on your oven.
- Remove the foil and baked an additional 10 min or until cheese is melted and brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 15 min before serving.
To make the garlic cheese bread
- Slice a big loaf of french or italian bread in half.
- Spread a thin layer of butter all over each half.
- Sprinkle garlic powder all over the butter and then cover with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425 for about 10 min (you can turn the broiler for just a couple of minutes if not quite brown enough).
- Remove from oven slice into servings and enjoy!
- You can add spinach or any other type of vegetable that you would like in with your layers. You could also add ground beef or italian sausage in with the sauce for an even heartier version.